A magical New Year’s Eve in Vienna! Buffet style gourmet dinner with many traditional Viennese dishes & desserts. Enjoy listening and dancing to Strauss Waltzes with live orchestra ‘til midnight! Fine wines and Champagne toast to celebrate the New Year in style! To benefit Sky Hill Cultural Alliance – bringing high quality classical music to our community. Hermann Sons Hall, 860 Western Ave. 8:30pm $150
• Suggested dress is white tie or black tie and ballgowns, but any dressy attire will be fine. For those without a dance partner, rest assured the Waltzing Society will make sure you enjoy as many spins around the room as you desire. If you are interested in learning the Viennese waltz in advance, take one or both of the two-hour waltz workshops offered on 12/11 and 12/18 from 2-4 p.m. (both Sundays); $15 per class at the door. Additional classes, and practices will be offered, please call for dates and times.
• Remember the NEW YEARS EVE GALA CONCERT Sponsored by Sky Hill Cultural Alliance at the Petaluma Historical Library & Museum, 20 Fourth St. A festive evening featuring music of Beethoven and Tchaikovsky, performed by string players from the San Francisco Symphony and Elizabeth Walter, pianist. This gala concert has become an annual tradition in the acoustically renowned “Carnegie Hall” of Petaluma. Complimentary wine & cheese! 6-8pm $40-70. (707) 778-4398 www.petalumamuseum.com
• The ball and classes take place at Hermann Sons Hall, 860 Western Ave. Petaluma
• Parking is free, and adequate.
• Mention the New Years Eve Ball to the Quality Inn of Petaluma to receive a room discount.
For more information call - (707) 583-3340
Tickets available below from Brown Paper Tickets: